Don't worry, beach happy! Put your dog in the best tropical dog collar from Stick. Come rain or shine you'll be feeling those tropical vibes around the clock.
*SPEND OVER £30 ON STICK PRODUCTS & GET YOUR DELIVERY FROM STICK FOR FREE!*
- Sold by Stick, creating everyday dog essentials and based in London
- Padded with neoprene for additional comfort
- Comes in small, medium or large sizes (see below for details)
- Practical with dog tag holder and black metal ring to easily secure your dog to a lead
- Get the full Stick tropical set with matching lead and tropical dog harness, sold separately
- View Stick's full collection
To find out which size to order for your dog, simply measure the exact circumference of your dog's neck with a flexible tape measure. A dog collar should be a snug fit, whilst not being too tight.
- S (small) - 20-30cm
- M (medium) - 32-44cm
- L (large) - 44-64cm
All orders from Stick will be dispatched within 48 hours of the order being processed.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, the team at Stick are happy to offer an exchange or refund directly via the below process.
To be eligible for a return your item must be:
- Unused and in a brand new condition, just as you received it
- Must be in its original packaging
- Returned within 21 days of your purchase date in order to process a refund or exchange
- Send with receipt or proof of purchase
Once your return item is received and inspected, Stick will send you an email to notify they have received the item and will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your refund is approved by Stick, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the card you paid with within 7 days. Please contact Stick directly if your refund is missing after 7 days.
How To Return An Item:
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund
2. Mail your returned item to Stick Dog Ltd, to the address outlined in your parcel
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt