Tie-dye is back... and in a BIG way! This Boots & Bones Tie-Dye Dog Lead is perfect for adding that little splash of colour into your dog's life.
- Designed and handmade in Devon, United Kingdom
Tie-dye dog collar sold separately, starting at £13.99 for an XS size
- Made with a chrome trigger clip for easy attachment and release to your dog's collar
- Lead is made from a fabric outer, with a nylon webbing core for strength
- View Boots & Bones full collection
This lead comes in one standard size:
- Length - 110cm / 1100mm
- Width - 2.2cm / 22mm
Washing & Care:
Although Boots & Bones endeavor to make your tie-dye dog lead easy to clean, unfortunately, it is not suitable for machine washing or tumble dryer use. This tie-dye dog lead must be hand-washed using warm water and air dried. It is entirely the customer's responsibility to ensure suitability of Boots & Bones products for your pets, and they highly recommend that you check daily for any signs of wear to the product.
3-7 days from dispatch
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, Boots & Bones are happy to offer an exchange or refund directly via the below process.
Exchange or refund items must be returned within 7 days of delivery in an unused, pristine condition. Postage and packaging costs cannot be refunded in this case. However, if a product is found to be faulty or broken on arrival it will be fully refunded on return and the return postage will be reimbursed also by Boots & Bones. Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to Boots & Bones – if your item is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact them directly within 3 days of delivery to report the fault and rectify the problem. In this instance, they can offer an exchange or a full refund on return of the item.
How To Return An Item:
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund
2. Mail your returned item to Boots & Bones, 10 Cleveland St, Exeter, EX4 1BB
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt