Swoon over this warming 100% British Snuggly Fox Harris Tweed alpaca fibre dog bed. After a long walk in the brisk UK weather, your dog will thank you for being able to snuggle down into a super comfy bed.
- Handmade by Snuggly Fox
- 100% British alpaca fibre
- Comes in 3 different size options (S, M, L), see below for more information
- Contains Alpaca fibre, lined with a Harris Tweed handwoven cover
- British alpaca fibre is contained in a washable inner lining and held in place by baffles for an even distribution and shape
- Alpaca fleece has many benefits including natural warmth, softness and hypoallergenic qualities
All the below are approximate sizes, due to their handmade nature. However, this should provide you with a guide of what to expect.
All dogs beds are approximately 8cm in depth.
- Small: 44 x 57 cm
- Medium: 51 x 66 cm
- Large: 59 x 77 cm
Washing & Care:
- Cover: wash in warm water using a gentle detergent. Wring out gently and dry flat. Not suitable for tumble dryer use.
- Inner Lining: wash in cold water with no detergent. Leave to air dry to avoid felting.
1-2 weeks from order
Snuggly Fox make all their beds to order, so please allow 5 - 10 working days for delivery.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, Snuggly Fox are happy to offer a refund directly via the below process.
Refund items must be returned within 7 days of delivery in an unused, pristine condition. Postage and packaging costs cannot be refunded in this case. However, if a product is found to be faulty or broken on arrival it will be fully refunded on return and the return postage will be reimbursed also by Snuggly Fox. Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to Snuggly Fox – if your item is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact them directly within 2 days of delivery to report the fault and rectify the problem.
How To Return An Item:
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund
2. Snuggly Fox will provide the relevant postage address
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt