• Handmade in Devon, England by Boots & Bones
• Comes in 3 size options depending on your dog's neck size (see below)
To find out which size to order for your dog, simply measure the exact circumference of your dog's neck with a flexible tape measure. A dog collar should be a snug fit, whilst not being too tight. Always go up a size if your dog is on the edge of two sizes.
• S (small) - adjustable between 8"-12" & 20mm wide. Suitable for Jack Russells, Border Terriers & similar sized dog breeds.
• M (medium) - adjustable between 12"-19" & 20mm wide. Suitable for Pugs, Boston Terriers, Westies & similar sized breeds.
• L (large) - adjustable between 15"-25" & 20mm wide. Suitable for Labradors, Bulldogs & similar sized breeds.
Washing & Care:
Although Boots & Bones endeavour to make your dog collar easy to clean, unfortunately, it is not suitable for machine washing or tumble dryer use. This dog collar must be hand-washed using warm water and air-dried. It is entirely the customer's responsibility to ensure suitability of Boots & Bones products for your pets, and they highly recommend that you check daily for any signs of wear to the product.
3-7 days from dispatch
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, Boots & Bones are happy to offer an exchange or refund directly via the below process.
Exchange or refund items must be returned within 7 days of delivery in an unused, pristine condition. Postage and packaging costs cannot be refunded in this case. However, if a product is found to be faulty or broken on arrival it will be fully refunded on return and the return postage will be reimbursed also by Boots & Bones. Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to Boots & Bones – if your item is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact them directly within 3 days of delivery to report the fault and rectify the problem. In this instance, they can offer an exchange or a full refund on return of the item.
How To Return An Item:
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund
2. Mail your returned item to Boots & Bones, 10 Cleveland Street, Exeter, EX4 1BB
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt