PetJam are proud to be supporting The Dog and I in selling their gorgeous handmade shampoo for dogs with oatmeal and aloe vera, designed to sooth and moisturise your dog’s coat.
· All natural product.
· Created by family-run business based in Dorset.
· Beautifully scented with tea tree and peppermint essential oils.
· Tea tree oil also has antiseptic and flea repelling properties.
· Gentle on your skin too with no nasties for either of you.
· Not tested on animals. PH neutral. SLS & Paraben free.
· 1 x 200ml bottle of shampoo for dogs.
Team with The Dog and I detangling conditioner for an oh-so-sweet smelling pooch!
Aqua, Mipa Laureth Sulphate* (mild soap base), Decyl Glucoside (mild soap base), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (mild soap base), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (aloe vera water), Glycerine, Cannabis Sativa (hemp oil), Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Extract (oatmeal extract), Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol & Chlorophenesin (paraben-free preservative), Sodium Chloride (salt), Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree essential oil), Mentha Piperita (peppermint essential oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender essential oil)
*Mild soap base (surfactant), derived from coconut. Does not contain SLS.
Should your product not be to your satisfaction, please get in contact with The Dog and I directly to arrange within 14 days. A refund upon receipt of the undamaged item will be issued.
Should your item be faulty, please email The Dog and I straight away and return. A full refund will be made upon receipt plus they will reimburse for any postage costs incurred on this occasion.