Boots & Bones have got you covered on the style-front, with this stunning Mustard Corduroy Dog Lead. Match with the Mustard Corduroy Dog Collar for ultra-style sophistication!
This lead comes in one standard size:
- Length - 110cm / 1100mm
- Width - 2.2cm / 22mm
Washing & Care:
Although Boots & Bones endeavor to make your mustard corduroy dog lead easy to clean, unfortunately, it is not suitable for machine washing or tumble dryer use. This mustard corduroy dog lead must be hand-washed using warm water and air dried. It is entirely the customer's responsibility to ensure suitability of Boots & Bones products for your pets, and they highly recommend that you check daily for any signs of wear to the product.
3-7 days from dispatch
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, Boots & Bones are happy to offer an exchange or refund directly via the below process.
Exchange or refund items must be returned within 7 days of delivery in an unused, pristine condition. Postage and packaging costs cannot be refunded in this case. However, if a product is found to be faulty or broken on arrival it will be fully refunded on return and the return postage will be reimbursed also by Boots & Bones. Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to Boots & Bones – if your item is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact them directly within 3 days of delivery to report the fault and rectify the problem. In this instance, they can offer an exchange or a full refund on return of the item.
How To Return An Item:
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund
2. Mail your returned item to Boots & Bones, 10 Cleveland St, Exeter, EX4 1BB
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt
Delivery & Return Information
PetJam Delivery Information
PetJam select a range of tried and tested pet products from a variety of British pet brands. As PetJam act as a marketplace, each of your purchases will be sent directly from the individual brand themselves.
Naturally, this will mean that delivery times can vary depending on which brand you order from, and if from multiple brands. In this instance, you will find that the products you order on PetJam will arrive separately.
We want to ensure you of course get your fantastic new products as soon as possible.
UK: We currently only stock brands in the UK and deliver to only UK customers. Given this, orders should take in-between 2 and 5 working days for them to arrive.
- Have a question about a product, brand or your order? Get in touch and we'd be delighted to chat through your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As PetJam only launched in August 2017, we are still a new company so now and again we do encounter some hitches with the website. We do welcome any feedback whether good or bad to help us improve. Do get in touch should you have any comments.
PetJam Return Policy
Should your items ordered off PetJam not be to your satisfaction, you have 14 days to return the items.
- Please contact the team at PetJam direct should you wish to return your items: email@example.com
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you purchased your order.
- You will then be given the details for where to send your returns parcel to, depending on the brand you bought the items from
- Return costs are not reimbursed by PetJam
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note: PetJam is an online marketplace bringing together British pet brands in one handy location. Your delivery and returns will come direct from these individual brands.