Hunt & Wilson handmade wooden dog crates are a popular choice for many, offering a uniquely stylish way to add a crate to your home without sticking out. Perfect for new dogs in your home or puppies (...and all dogs for that matter), crates can keep your dogs safe and comfortable. Being slightly raised off the ground, it allows good air circulation and easier cleaning.
NOTE: These crates take slightly longer than the average delivery slot, with approximately 7-10 working day turnaround to receive your order.
Dog Crate Details:
- 3 Sizes available:
- Small (85cm x 71cm x 85cm), £550
- Medium (100cm x 71cm x 85cm), £650
- Large (140cm x 71cm x 95cm), £695
(Please select the size of dog crate you'd like from the drop down button before adding to your shopping bag)
- Wooden crates are slightly raised for better air circulation and easier cleaning
- To clean simply wipe down
- Please note: this product does not include the dog mattress included - however, you if interested please browse our crates with dog bed included, or separate dog beds on PetJam
- Delivery slightly longer: 7-10 working days
- Handmade in the UK by Hunt & Wilson
Delivery & Return Information
PetJam Delivery Information
PetJam select a range of tried and tested pet products from a variety of British pet brands. As PetJam act as a marketplace, each of your purchases will be sent directly from the individual brand themselves.
Naturally, this will mean that delivery times can vary depending on which brand you order from, and if from multiple brands. In this instance, you will find that the products you order on PetJam will arrive separately.
We want to ensure you of course get your fantastic new products as soon as possible.
UK: We currently only stock brands in the UK and deliver to only UK customers. Given this, orders should take in-between 2 and 5 working days for them to arrive.
- Have a question about a product, brand or your order? Get in touch and we'd be delighted to chat through your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As PetJam only launched in August 2017, we are still a new company so now and again we do encounter some hitches with the website. We do welcome any feedback whether good or bad to help us improve. Do get in touch should you have any comments.
PetJam Return Policy
Should your items ordered off PetJam not be to your satisfaction, you have 14 days to return the items.
- Please contact the team at PetJam direct should you wish to return your items: email@example.com
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you purchased your order.
- You will then be given the details for where to send your returns parcel to, depending on the brand you bought the items from
- Return costs are not reimbursed by PetJam
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note: PetJam is an online marketplace bringing together British pet brands in one handy location. Your delivery and returns will come direct from these individual brands.