Twinkle, twinkle, little star...! This Denim Stars Dog Collar is one of Boots & Bones bestsellers, and you can see why. Your dog will be shining bright in this little number, with a matching lead available too, should you want to opt for the double denim look!
- Created by Boots & Bones, based in Devon
- Made from a fabric outer with a nylon webbing core for strength
Denim stars dog lead is sold separately, for £17.99
- Comes in 5 size options depending on your dog's size (see below)
- View Boots & Bones full collection
- There are 2 buckle options to choose from between plastic and metal depending on your preference (additional £2.50 for the metal buckle options, as shown in the drop-down pricing when purchasing the collar)
To find out which size to order for your dog, simply measure the exact circumference of your dog's neck with a flexible tape measure. A dog collar should be a snug fit, whilst not being too tight.
- XS (extra small) - adjustable between 8"-12" & 15mm wide. Suitable for larger Chihuahua's, toy breeds and similar sized dogs. Unfortunately, due to the weight, the metal buckle is not suitable for this sized collar. This is a thinner, skinnier collar than the small size below.
- S (small) - adjustable between 8"-12" & 20mm wide. Suitable for Jack Russells, Border Terriers & similar sized dog breeds.
- M (medium) - adjustable between 12"-19" & 20mm wide. Suitable for Pugs, Boston Terriers, Westies & similar sized breeds.
- L (large) - adjustable between 12"-19" & 25mm wide. Suitable for Beagles, Springers, Staffies & similar sized breeds. This is a wider collared version than the medium size above.
- XL (extra large) - adjustable between 15"-25" & 25mm wide. Suitable for Labradors, Bulldogs & similar sized breeds.
Washing & Care:
Although Boots & Bones endeavor to make your denim stars dog collar easy to clean, unfortunately, it is not suitable for machine washing or tumble dryer use. This denim stars dog collar must be hand-washed using warm water and air dried. It is entirely the customer's responsibility to ensure suitability of Boots & Bones products for your pets, and they highly recommend that you check daily for any signs of wear to the product.
3-7 days from dispatch
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, Boots & Bones are happy to offer an exchange or refund directly via the below process.
Exchange or refund items must be returned within 7 days of delivery in an unused, pristine condition. Postage and packaging costs cannot be refunded in this case. However, if a product is found to be faulty or broken on arrival it will be fully refunded on return and the return postage will be reimbursed also by Boots & Bones. Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to Boots & Bones – if your item is faulty or damaged on arrival please contact them directly within 3 days of delivery to report the fault and rectify the problem. In this instance, they can offer an exchange or a full refund on return of the item.
How To Return An Item:
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund
2. Mail your returned item to Boots & Bones, 10 Cleveland St, Exeter, EX4 1BB
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt
Delivery & Return Information
PetJam Delivery Information
PetJam select a range of tried and tested pet products from a variety of British pet brands. As PetJam act as a marketplace, each of your purchases will be sent directly from the individual brand themselves.
Naturally, this will mean that delivery times can vary depending on which brand you order from, and if from multiple brands. In this instance, you will find that the products you order on PetJam will arrive separately.
We want to ensure you of course get your fantastic new products as soon as possible.
UK: We currently only stock brands in the UK and deliver to only UK customers. Given this, orders should take in-between 2 and 5 working days for them to arrive.
- Have a question about a product, brand or your order? Get in touch and we'd be delighted to chat through your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As PetJam only launched in August 2017, we are still a new company so now and again we do encounter some hitches with the website. We do welcome any feedback whether good or bad to help us improve. Do get in touch should you have any comments.
PetJam Return Policy
Should your items ordered off PetJam not be to your satisfaction, you have 14 days to return the items.
- Please contact the team at PetJam direct should you wish to return your items: email@example.com
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you purchased your order.
- You will then be given the details for where to send your returns parcel to, depending on the brand you bought the items from
- Return costs are not reimbursed by PetJam
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note: PetJam is an online marketplace bringing together British pet brands in one handy location. Your delivery and returns will come direct from these individual brands.