The Dog & I have created their very own homemade coconut oil soap with lavender essential oil and poppy seeds, to give a high foaming and highly cleansing soap that works a treat whilst smelling oh-so-sweet!
· All natural product and handmade from this family-run business in Dorset.
· Made using the hot process method, which gives a more rustic looking soap.
· Perfect for those stinky paws, mucky muzzles and patches of fox poo all dogs seem to love!
· Also fantastic for greasy coats.
· 1 x approx. 50g bar of soap
Made with coconut oil, lye, water, lavender essential oil and poppy seeds, which act as added ‘grip’.
Lavender essential oil is known for its calming properties. Not only that but it is highly regarded for the skin including for dandruff and minor irritations.
Only a small amount of essential oils is used, approximately half that recommended for humans which is the recommended level for dogs. Please note: ESSENTIAL OILS MUST NOT BE USED ON CATS.
Should your product not be to your satisfaction, please get in contact with The Dog and I directly to arrange within 14 days. A refund upon receipt of the undamaged item will be issued.
Should your item be faulty, please email The Dog and I straight away and return. A full refund will be made upon receipt plus they will reimburse for any postage costs incurred on this occasion.