100% Coconut Oil Soap With Lavender Essential Oil and Poppy Seeds
The Dog & I have created their very own homemade coconut oil soap with lavender essential oil and poppy seeds, to give a high foaming and highly cleansing soap that works a treat whilst smelling oh-so-sweet!
All natural product and handmade from this family-run business in Dorset.
Made using the hot process method, which gives a more rustic looking soap.
Perfect for those stinky paws, mucky muzzles and patches of fox poo all dogs seem to love! Also fantastic for greasy coats.
- 1 x approx. 50g bar of soap
But wait, there’s more…
Shop some of The Dog & I’s other gorgeous dog grooming products including their soothing shampoo, detangling conditioner or the popular paw balm.
- Made with coconut oil, lye, water, lavender essential oil and poppy seeds, which act as added ‘grip’. Lavender essential oil is known for its calming properties. Not only that but it is highly regarded for the skin including for dandruff and minor irritations.
- Only a small amount of essential oils is used, approximately half that recommended for humans which is the recommended level for dogs.
- Please note: ESSENTIAL OILS MUST NOT BE USED ON CATS.
Looking for more information about The Dog & I?
Check out this exclusive interview with the owner of The Dog & I, Keri. An interesting read to find out how The Dog & I came about and the future for the brand.
Delivery & Return Information
PetJam Delivery Information
PetJam select a range of tried and tested pet products from a variety of British pet brands. As PetJam act as a marketplace, each of your purchases will be sent directly from the individual brand themselves.
Naturally, this will mean that delivery times can vary depending on which brand you order from, and if from multiple brands. In this instance, you will find that the products you order on PetJam will arrive separately.
We want to ensure you of course get your fantastic new products as soon as possible.
UK: We currently only stock brands in the UK and deliver to only UK customers. Given this, orders should take in-between 2 and 5 working days for them to arrive.
- Have a question about a product, brand or your order? Get in touch and we'd be delighted to chat through your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As PetJam only launched in August 2017, we are still a new company so now and again we do encounter some hitches with the website. We do welcome any feedback whether good or bad to help us improve. Do get in touch should you have any comments.
PetJam Return Policy
Should your items ordered off PetJam not be to your satisfaction, you have 14 days to return the items.
- Please contact the team at PetJam direct should you wish to return your items: email@example.com
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you purchased your order.
- You will then be given the details for where to send your returns parcel to, depending on the brand you bought the items from
- Return costs are not reimbursed by PetJam
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note: PetJam is an online marketplace bringing together British pet brands in one handy location. Your delivery and returns will come direct from these individual brands.