The Dog & I have created their very own homemade coconut oil soap with lemongrass, citronella, peppermint and spearmint essential oils
· All natural product and handmade from this family-run business in Dorset.
· Made using the hot process method, which gives a more rustic looking soap.
· Perfect for those stinky paws, mucky muzzles and patches of fox poo all dogs seem to love!
· These ingredients have been specifically selected for their insect repelling properties.
· Also fantastic for greasy coats.
· 1 x approx. 50g bar of soap
Made with coconut oil, lye, water, pure essential oils selected for their insect repelling properties and poppy seeds, which act as added ‘grip’.
Only a small amount of essential oils is used, approximately half that recommended for humans which is the recommended level for dogs. Please note: ESSENTIAL OILS MUST NOT BE USED ON CATS.
Should your product not be to your satisfaction, please get in contact with The Dog and I directly to arrange within 14 days. A refund upon receipt of the undamaged item will be issued.
Should your item be faulty, please email The Dog and I straight away and return. A full refund will be made upon receipt plus they will reimburse for any postage costs incurred on this occasion.