With style, comfort and performance at the forefront of their minds, Hunt & Wilson really do put your dog first! Handmade in the UK,
- Made by Hunt & Wilson based in Warwickshire, UK
- Protected with a waterproof lining allowing you to easily wipe clean alongside having a zip to take the cover off and pop in the washing machine
- Comes in 2 sizes being medium or large - see below for further information
- These temperature sensitive layers of memory foam mould to the shape of your dog's body during sleep, helping to ease joint pain and provide extra comfort, support and pressure relief
- Memory foam is naturally resistant to dust mites and has hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties, making this the perfect dog bed for those suffering from allergies
- Team with a Hunt & Wilson wooden or hand-painted bed
- View Hunt & Wilson's full collection
- Medium Dog Bed: 80 x 60 cm
- Large Dog Bed: 100 x 80 cm
1-3 days from dispatch
If you are not 100% satisfied with your product, Hunt & Wilson are happy to offer an exchange or refund directly via the below process.
Refunds are accepted by Hunt & Wilson and must be returned within 14 days of dispatch. However, all goods must be returned in the same condition in which they arrived and packets must not be opened.
How To Return An Item:
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and for more information.
Delivery & Return Information
PetJam Delivery Information
PetJam select a range of tried and tested pet products from a variety of British pet brands. As PetJam act as a marketplace, each of your purchases will be sent directly from the individual brand themselves.
Naturally, this will mean that delivery times can vary depending on which brand you order from, and if from multiple brands. In this instance, you will find that the products you order on PetJam will arrive separately.
We want to ensure you of course get your fantastic new products as soon as possible.
UK: We currently only stock brands in the UK and deliver to only UK customers. Given this, orders should take in-between 2 and 5 working days for them to arrive.
- Have a question about a product, brand or your order? Get in touch and we'd be delighted to chat through your questions: email@example.com
- As PetJam only launched in August 2017, we are still a new company so now and again we do encounter some hitches with the website. We do welcome any feedback whether good or bad to help us improve. Do get in touch should you have any comments.
PetJam Return Policy
Should your items ordered off PetJam not be to your satisfaction, you have 14 days to return the items.
- Please contact the team at PetJam direct should you wish to return your items: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you purchased your order.
- You will then be given the details for where to send your returns parcel to, depending on the brand you bought the items from
- Return costs are not reimbursed by PetJam
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note: PetJam is an online marketplace bringing together British pet brands in one handy location. Your delivery and returns will come direct from these individual brands.