Looking to give your dog the ultimate comfort? Look no further than the UK made, Hunt & Wilson luxury memory foam dog beds in a corduroy cover. With 5 design styles, you can be sure there is a bed to suit your interiors too. It's memory foam inner moulds to the shape of your dogs body, so perfect for particularly elderly dogs or those who have had an operation.
Memory Foam Dog Bed Details:
- 2 Sizes available:
- Medium (80cm x 60cm), £120.00
- Large (100cm x 80cm), £170.00
(Please select the size of dog bed you'd like from the drop down button before adding to your shopping bag)
- 5 Tweed colours to select from:
- Midnight Blue
(Please select your colour of corduroy from the options before adding to your basket)
- Memory foam beds are particularly beneficial for elderly dogs or dogs with recent surgery for additional support and pressure relief
- Memory foam is naturally resistant to dust mites and has hypoallergenic and antibacterial properties, making a perfect choice for those suffering with allergies
- The mattress is protected by a waterproof lining, simply wipe clean if required. The outer cover can be easily unzipped and machine-washed
- Handmade in the UK by Hunt & Wilson
Delivery & Return Information
PetJam Delivery Information
PetJam select a range of tried and tested pet products from a variety of British pet brands. As PetJam act as a marketplace, each of your purchases will be sent directly from the individual brand themselves.
Naturally, this will mean that delivery times can vary depending on which brand you order from, and if from multiple brands. In this instance, you will find that the products you order on PetJam will arrive separately.
We want to ensure you of course get your fantastic new products as soon as possible.
UK: We currently only stock brands in the UK and deliver to only UK customers. Given this, orders should take in-between 2 and 5 working days for them to arrive.
- Have a question about a product, brand or your order? Get in touch and we'd be delighted to chat through your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As PetJam only launched in August 2017, we are still a new company so now and again we do encounter some hitches with the website. We do welcome any feedback whether good or bad to help us improve. Do get in touch should you have any comments.
PetJam Return Policy
Should your items ordered off PetJam not be to your satisfaction, you have 14 days to return the items.
- Please contact the team at PetJam direct should you wish to return your items: email@example.com
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you purchased your order.
- You will then be given the details for where to send your returns parcel to, depending on the brand you bought the items from
- Return costs are not reimbursed by PetJam
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note: PetJam is an online marketplace bringing together British pet brands in one handy location. Your delivery and returns will come direct from these individual brands.