Bring a bit of style to your dog's life with this hand made bed stuffed full of soft, warm alpaca fibre and a genuine Harris Tweed classic herringbone cover.
Alpaca fleece is renowned for its natural warmth, softness and hypoallergenic qualities. When combined with the best Harris Tweed handwoven in the Outer Hebrides it makes the perfect bed for your best friend, especially those who feel the cold and like to snuggle down.
Note: Delivery is 7 - 10 working days due to this being a made to order item
Alpaca Fibre Dog Bed Details:
- Sizes available:
- Small (approx. size 40cm x 55cm x 8cm)
(Please select the size of dog bed you'd like from the drop down button before adding to your shopping bag)
- 100% British alpaca fibre contained in a washable inner liner
- Handmade in the UK by Hunt & Wilson
- Due to this being a hand made to order bed, please allow 10 working days for delivery from Snuggly Fox
- Cover: hand wash in cool water using a detergent specifically for wool. Wring out gently and dry flat.
- Inner pillow: wash in cold water with no detergent and leave to air dry to avoid felting.
Delivery & Return Information
PetJam Delivery Information
PetJam select a range of tried and tested pet products from a variety of British pet brands. As PetJam act as a marketplace, each of your purchases will be sent directly from the individual brand themselves.
Naturally, this will mean that delivery times can vary depending on which brand you order from, and if from multiple brands. In this instance, you will find that the products you order on PetJam will arrive separately.
We want to ensure you of course get your fantastic new products as soon as possible.
UK: We currently only stock brands in the UK and deliver to only UK customers. Given this, orders should take in-between 2 and 5 working days for them to arrive.
- Have a question about a product, brand or your order? Get in touch and we'd be delighted to chat through your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As PetJam only launched in August 2017, we are still a new company so now and again we do encounter some hitches with the website. We do welcome any feedback whether good or bad to help us improve. Do get in touch should you have any comments.
PetJam Return Policy
Should your items ordered off PetJam not be to your satisfaction, you have 14 days to return the items.
- Please contact the team at PetJam direct should you wish to return your items: email@example.com
- The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you purchased your order.
- You will then be given the details for where to send your returns parcel to, depending on the brand you bought the items from
- Return costs are not reimbursed by PetJam
- Please don’t destroy or throw away any product, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Seller and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note: PetJam is an online marketplace bringing together British pet brands in one handy location. Your delivery and returns will come direct from these individual brands.